tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Apr 06 18:04:24 2006

Re: pIqaD ghop

Shane MiQogh ([email protected])

The pIqaD is on top and below each sentance is what it would be with latin letters. the sentances with pIqaD don't have punctuation, while the ones with latin letters do.
Andrey Kuznetsov <[email protected]> wrote:  Why is there a ? mark in one of the questions on the paper? I thought
Klingon sentences where structured with question words that didn't
require symbols at the end of each sentence?

--
Andrey Kuznetsov @ [email protected]
http://kandrey89.dyndns.dk