tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed May 11 15:48:55 2005

Re: unsubscribing for a mailing list

Agnieszka Solska ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol po'wI']

ghItlh grod:

>For those of you wishing to unsubscribe from this list, simply follow the
>instructions at the bottom of each message.

"digest" vIHev. QInmey bIngDaq pagh De' tulu'.

What instructions? There are no instructions at the bottom of my digests.

DIS vebHa' 'oplogh jabbI'ID ghomvam vImuvHa' 'e' vInID.
not vImuvHa'laH. Qapbe' muvHa'meH mIw vIlo'.

qen jabbI'ID ghomvam lumuv 'e' lunID SepwIj luDabbogh latlh HaDwI''e'.
DuHbe'. jabbI'ID ghomvam muv jeSwI' chu' 'e' botbej De' notlh.

Last year I tried to unsubscribe quite a few times but to no avail.

What is more, some people on the Polish Klingon mailing list reported being
unable to *subscribe*.
In fact, lots of people may have been turned away because the instructions
listed on
/tlhIngan-Hol/ are no longer valid.

ghItlh Heather "Sydney" Myers:

>The list is run using Ecartis these days.  (I think I pestered Mark about
>it a ways back and he told me what was up.)  Go to
>http://www.digitalkingdom.org/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi and enter your email address
>with no password and the system will email you a password.  Click the link
>in the email or paste the password into the login screen and you'll get a
>list of all the mail lists available, with (subscribed) next to any you're
>signed up to.  You can switch your subscription off or change it to
>vacation mode and a couple other things.

tlho'! tagha' jabbI'ID ghomvam muvmeH 'ej muvHa'meH mIw vISov. Do'Ha',
peghlaw' mIwvam.

'ISqu'