tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed May 11 07:36:35 2005

Re: unsubscribing for a mailing list

Heather ([email protected])

The list is run using Ecartis these days.  (I think I pestered Mark about it a ways back and he told me what was up.)  Go to http://www.digitalkingdom.org/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi and enter your email address with no password and the system will email you a password.  Click the link in the email or paste the password into the login screen and you'll get a list of all the mail lists available, with (subscribed) next to any you're signed up to.  You can switch your subscription off or change it to vacation mode and a couple other things.

Why this info has not been added to anything official I have no idea.

Heather "Sydney" Myers
[email protected]