tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jul 07 07:59:20 2005

chaq tlhIngan Soj

teresh000 ([email protected])

A long time ago, I translated a recipe for unbaked crackers that
I found in "Vegetarian Times" into Klingon.  My reasoning was, if
Klingons eat {chabmey} but don't use heat very much, they might
make something like this.  It uses sprouted wheat and flaxseed,
mashed and mixed and then dried in the sun.  I don't remember if
I posted the recipe here, but you can find it at my website:

http://teresh.tdonnelly.org/klinjab.html

The point is, I finally got around to trying to make some.  They
are actually pretty tasty.  I sun-dried them on baking sheets in
the back window of my car while I was at work! If anyone is
interested in the details, and how I'd improve on the printed
recipe, let me know.

obK: chab vutmeH mIw vImugh, 'ej tagha' chabmey vIvut. loSpev
naH je vIlo', 'ach qul vIlo'be'.  'ey chabmeyvam.

-- ter'eS

Back to archive top level