tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jul 07 09:12:59 2005

Translation opportunity

Joel Anderson ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

Hello - I have no idea what this project involves, but I offered to pass it along, in case anyone here would like to pursue it.  If you are interested, please contact Rami directly, don't clutter up the list.  Don't ask me for details - I don't know what the project is: