tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Aug 30 15:23:12 2005

Re: FW: Miranda Warning

Lieven Litaer ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol ghojwI']

I have not much time to answer, but would like to remind the use of some
nice suffixes we have, i.e. {-rup} and {-qang}

Quoting general chang from ST VI {DaSuprup'a'} "will you take that risk",
one could also ask

"do you want to talk?"
{bIjatlhqang'a'}

"are you willing to be quiet?"
{bItamqang'a'?}

You could of course go a step further and ask
{bIjatlhvIp'a'?}

this is further away from the original sentence, but I think it hits the
point and is much more klingon *harhar*

(Just wanted to state my opinion, and show that I'm still alive ;-)

Quvar.