tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Sep 25 18:01:47 2004

Re: (?) interrogative suffix on imperatives?

ngabwI' ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol po'wI']

Sorry I've been so long about responding, but another member of the class of
'04 (hurricane) is headed to Florida. If I've power still tomorrow morning,
I will answer first thing. jIlay'.

--ngabwI'
Beginners' Grammarian
Klingon Language Institute