tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Sep 22 18:58:40 2004

suggestions please

Lady K'Lyssia ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

Greetings,

I'm looking for suggestions for a klingon name for a new persona.

I'm a member of the editorial staff for a new webzine (The Fractured
Publisher) and will be doing book reviews of Trek books for the zine as well
as editing the fiction submissions.

For the reviews the members of the staff have dragon pictures to represent
themselves and since I plan on specializing in Trek reviews, I want to give
my dragon a Klingon name - some embodying the ideas of writing, fire and
warriors.

Any suggestions would be greatly appeciated.

Carol (Lady K'Lyssia) Hightshoe
www.klyssia.com
www.wolfsingerpubs.com
http://www.livejournal.com/users/klyssia/
Don't Write What You Know; Write What You Care About -- Passionately!

Back to archive top level