tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Sep 23 09:16:36 2004

Re: tlhIngan Hol *Newsweek* je

Raik Lorenz ([email protected])

[...]

> I've told them several times to do so already, I hope they will change it
> soon.
>
> To find the klingon pages, there is a link on the starting page of any
> language, on the right side of the screen, with a trefoil and a picture of
> a klingon (DuraS-sister?), and the text "discover a new world online"
> which
> leads to http://klingon.dw-world.de/
>
> But you're definitely right, it ought to be in the language selector too.
>
> Quvar.

Oops. I did forget to note this page, {batlhHa'} me...  }}:-)
I hope they won't regard it merely as kind of an "April hoax", to take some
Klingon onto there website. Though Klingon doesn't really have a huge lobby
in German media, this might be a promising starting point for more to come.

Qapla', qIno'rIq

PS: BTW: I read the Klingon text about Germany and - whew, we're a pretty
awkward people!  }};-)
That was a translation {lulaDlu'chu'bogh majQa'bogh je}!
<hopingformoretocome>

--
GMX ProMail mit bestem Virenschutz http://www.gmx.net/de/go/mail