tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Sep 16 06:37:44 2004

Re: qIbHeS

Lieven L. Litaer ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol ghojwI']

Am Thu, 16 Sep 2004 08:40:14 EDT hat <[email protected]>
geschrieben:

> Does 'galactic rim' ever occur in English in any Star Trek episode or
> performance?  I've seen the term used in science fiction stories, mostly
> old ones, but I don't recall ever hearing it in Star Trek.

I thought it could come from ST5  "the final frontier", which is called
"border of the universe" in german (am rande des universums).
But iirc they go to the center of the galaxy...

I could translate it literally, but I always prefer to find a startrek
related word.

Quvar.

Back to archive top level