tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Nov 07 01:45:19 2004

nIv/QIv

Regina Reusser ([email protected])

Hi!

Might there be a mistake in the vocabulary list for KLCP Test 1? I just
found it by listening to "conversational Klingon".

In the KLCP list, {nIv} is translated as *be inferior*, while TKD and
"Conversational Klingon" translate it with *be superior* beside {QIv} as *be
inferior*.
What's right now? ... Well, I have received the list about half a year ago
or so, perhaps I'm not up to date and this mistake has been corrected
recently...

Senara

tIqDaq HoSna' tu'lu'
Real power is in the heart.