tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu May 13 12:06:57 2004

RE: jIqeq

qurgh ([email protected])

ghItlh "d'Armond Speers, Ph.D." <[email protected]>:

> Maybe this is an English-speaker bias, but saying {qepDaq jIjeS} just

Part of me wants to read this as "At the meeting, I participate"...

Would it be better to say something like {qaStaHvIS qep, jIjeS} "While the
meeting happens, I participate"?

I'm not grammarian but at least this way it avoids the whole "is a meeting a
location?" type problem and you still get to use jeS...

qurgh

For a free wizage.net web based email address, email me!

Back to archive top level