tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue May 11 09:45:55 2004

Re: the Fek'lhr?

WeQqul ([email protected])

In a message dated 5/11/2004 10:24:54 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[email protected] writes:
Hmm... I wonder if the *preskoboldo* or the *Druckfehlerteufel* lies at the
origin of the idiom {HIvqa' veqlargh} (which AFAIK we've never heard on
screen)?  Does Okrand know Esperanto?  (I'll bet he does; most aspiring
linguists probably go through an Esperanto phase!  I know I did.)

--
qon Voragh
Ca'Non Master of the Klingons

Based on this information, I would arrive at the same conclusion that you
have. :)

Qapla'!

reH taHjaj tlhIngan Hol!

weQqul