tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue May 04 23:45:51 2004

SuStel qatlho' [was Re: Verbs of quality and 'e']

qe'San \(Jon Brown\) ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

SuStel.

jIH muQaHbejta' qeSlIj

Thanks for the answer ... I wasn't sure how to send the message as I wanted
open replies.  I didn't want anyone accusing me of telling beginners things
which are incorrect as has happened before so I added the KLBC at the start
of the message instead..

qatlho'

nIteb Qob qaD jup 'e' chaw'be' SuvwI'
A warrior doesn't let a friend face danger alone.

qe'San