tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Mar 25 16:45:08 2004

Re: That's not canon

Shamammd ([email protected])

In a message dated 3/25/2004 7:34:13 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[email protected] writes:
What squiggly lines are you referring to?
qon De'vID

when i copy and paste, i get the font that i copied. in that particular
email, i got squiggly lines, (italics)?? but i see that when it posted, the letters
were normal. hmmm.

>I think I may be confusing you even more with my description of
headless <-bogh> clauses.  I think you were using <-bogh> correctly
before, so don't let details like "headless <-bogh> clauses" throw
>you off.

Nope! exactly the opposite. I apparently was still having problrms
understanding, bu i think you finally cleared it up for me with your examples.
qatlho'qu'! of course we will see how well i understood the very next time i need to
use a sentence with a bogh phrase in it. lol

reH taHjaj tlhIngan Hol!

weQqul
bIjatlhnISchugh, tlhIngan Hol yIjatlh!
HovpoH 701333.3