tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Mar 25 00:02:03 2004

Re: That's not canon

Shamammd ([email protected])

In a message dated 3/25/2004 1:27:42 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[email protected] writes:
Anyways, different people have different standards about what
constitutes "canon" usage, and this is a greyish case.
Why are headless <-bogh> clauses controversial?  Are there rules
which can be interpreted as allowing/forbidding them?  In
saying that I didn't consider <Dajatlhbogh vIyajbe'> to be
canon, I wasn't implying by any means that I thought headless
<-bogh> clauses were illegal.  I tried writing a few headless
<-bogh> clauses and they do look odd to me, but that's probably
just because they aren't used much or I haven't seen many of
them.
qon De'vId

ok!  yapmev. lol. jImISbejqu'! nuq "cannon" "headless <bogh> clause" je?
mu'meyvam yIQIj!

reH taHjaj tlhIngan Hol!

weQqul
bIjatlhnISchugh, tlhIngan Hol yIjatlh!