tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Mar 17 11:49:53 2004

Re: -Daq on numbers?

Shamammd ([email protected])

In a message dated 3/17/2004 2:00:38 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[email protected] writes:
By the way, this exmple shows us that {-Daq} is not only restricted to
"real" locations, like a ship, planet, or a place but can also be used with
more
abstract ideas as the {qep'a'}
That's an event, not a place.
Based on this, I told tlhengInem to include {QI'lopDaq} and {qepHomDaq} in
his songs.

qon Quvar.

------
very interesting, since i have been told more than once that it can not be
used in this way, by more than one person. so you are saying we can use it in
this way? are you sure? careful! i dont want to start a war here. LOL

weQqul
bIjatlhnISchugh, tlhIngan Hol yIjatlh!
HovpoH 701299.6
Stardate 4210.3