tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Mar 16 13:26:55 2004

Dialects on the MUSH

All this talk of Klingon dialects got me fiddling with stuff.  Lo!  I have
created a dialect-changing utility on the MUSH.  Just get yourself a
Communicator from the 'Iwtaj Transporter Room if you don't already have one,
and look at it for instructions.  (If you already have one, it has already
been updated.  If for some reason it wasn't, get yourself a new one.)

The Communicator supports ta' Hol, Qotmagh, taq'ev, and Morskan (we've
really got to get the Klingon pronunciation of this name) dialects.  It only
changes speech, not grammar and not vocabulary.

To get to the MUSH, run this command from just about any kind of computer:

telnet kli.org 2218

Or download your preferred MUD, MUSH, MUCK, or whatever client program.

SuStel
Stardate 4207.7

Back to archive top level