tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Mar 12 05:16:39 2004

KLBC

Shamammd ([email protected])

I have a question..again i am confused.
vIchenmoHnIS: gives 2 different meanings...V: vIchenmoHnIS: I cause
him/her/it/them to need to build up, take form (1 errors 0.50)
V: vIchenmoHnIS: I need to form, make, create him/her/it/them

ok on the one that saiderrors it says that suffix order is incorrect, but for
the second meaning it says nothing about the order. i understand this to mean
that there are 2 words meanings here. one is chen and one is chenmoH. so does
this mean that if you use this to mean: V: vIchenmoHnIS: I need to form,
make, create him/her/it/them
this is correct but if you want it to mean :V: vIchenmoHnIS: I cause
him/her/it/them to need to build up, take form (1 errors 0.50)
then it would be wrong and have to be written vIchennISmoH? i am really
confused here.

weQqul
bIjatlhnISchugh, tlhIngan Hol yIjatlh!
HovpoH 701277.9