tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Mar 01 18:54:29 2004

Re: tuj luSpetmey

De'vID jonwI' ([email protected])

While we're on the topic of <-logh boq'egh>, how would a
Klingon read (aloud) the following expression?

S = A / (4 hbar G)

Maybe it would be something like: <4-logh boq'egh hbar,
chenwI'-logh boq'egh G, chenwI'-logh boqHa''egh A, chen S>?

It seems terribly clumsy, but I guess it would probably be
understood.  (I had some reservations about <chenwI'-logh>,
but it seems like a natural extension of <X-logh> where
<X> is a number.  Also, since the result is the subject of
<chen>, it seems like <chenwI'> would be understood to refer
to the result of the previous operation.)

--
De'vID