tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jun 30 07:36:46 2004

Re: models of excellent language use

In a message dated 2004-06-30 8:48:39 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
[email protected] writes:

> I dare you to tell me why you need a word for
> "scope."

What?  I *don't* need a word for 'scope'.  It was in the dialog of the movie,
and I didn't understand it.  Voragh's explanation (that it's not *in* the
Klingon) is fine.  I accept it completely.  What's your point?

I'm making comments to the list as I come across stuff I either don't
understand or that I think is interesting.  As for heating up the list, you do that
fine all by yourself.

lay'tel SIvten

Back to archive top level