tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jun 22 10:02:09 2004

Klingon at the WorldCon

Lawrence Schoen ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol ghojwI']

In unrelated news, I've just received word from Priscilla Olson, programming chair for Noreascon (this year's World Science Fiction Con) that I've been scheduled to give a one hour talk on the Klingon language.

I realize that many of you won't be at a convention over Labor Day weekend, or that you will, but you'll be down south at Dragon*Con.

But if any of you are coming to the WorldCon, I hope you'll drop by for my event. I'll be spending the rest of the weekend in "writer-mode," and this will be my only opportunity to play with the Klingons.

Lawrence

Back to archive top level