tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jun 22 17:27:11 2004

Re: Klingon at the WorldCon

Thorwald Peeters ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

<quote who="Lawrence Schoen">
> In unrelated news, I've just received word from Priscilla Olson,
> programming chair for Noreascon (this year's World Science Fiction Con)
> that I've been scheduled to give a one hour talk on the Klingon language.

Any chance of any Klingonist getting to the WorldCon in Glasgow, Scotland
next year? I won't be able to make it to either Noreas- or Dragon- but
would be delighted to meet fellow Klingons on the above event...

Thorwald Peeters
a.k.a. qa'pIn qorghon puqloD, q'meQ tuq
a.k.a. SoplaHtaHwI'
yuch betleH 'obe' la'quv