tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jun 22 09:53:10 2004

HolQeD turns 50!

Lawrence Schoen ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol ghojwI']

The FIFTIETH issue of HolQeD (volume 13, number 2) has been sent to the printer. It's expected back late on Tuesday, and I'll spend all of Tuesday night stuffing envelopes so that I can mail the issue out to the membership the next morning, June 30th.

If your membership has lapsed, you need to renew by Sunday in order to ensure that I have time to process you renewal for inclusion in the mailing on the 30th.

Fifty issues. Wow. I'm just stunned. :)

Lawrence

Back to archive top level