tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jun 11 14:57:02 2004

Re: Klingon in "Daddy Day Care"?

I saw the scene where some geek (on his way to a party dressed as a feddie)
came to the day care center.  One of the kids approached him, pointed at the
guy's shirt and said something in Klingon.  The guy responded with "tlhingan
maH!".  I don't remember what the kid said, but it was understandable and it made
sense in the context.  All in all, it was disappointingly short.
A friend of mine had told me about this scene, so when I had a chance to see
it, I did.  He also wondered if it's possible to learn Klingon audiovisually,
by watching all of the Star Trek shows/movies that had Klingon.  He was
surprised when I told him it would be impossible.

lay'tel SIvten

Back to archive top level