tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jun 11 11:37:17 2004

Klingon in "Daddy Day Care"?

cheesbro ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol po'wI']

> I followed a link from Qov's blog (bo logh) to the Internet
> Movie Database and was surprised to find that the movie
> "Daddy Day Care" has Klingon dialogue in it.  Has anyone
> seen this movie?  Was the Klingon in it any good (i.e.
> reasonable attempt at Okrandian Klingon), or was it made-up
> nonsense?

I saw it last year.  I might even have the sound bits on my computer at home.

Much of it was hard to understand (movie background noise, distance, etc); but
there were a couple phrases that were clear enough to understand.  Just some of
the premade phrases from TKD.  Stuff like [tlhIngan maH].

DloraH

Back to archive top level