tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jun 11 09:57:57 2004

Re: Klingon in "Daddy Day Care"?

...Paul ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

On Fri, 11 Jun 2004 [email protected] wrote:
> I did hear that an episode of ER had some Klingon in it recently too,
> anyone see that?

I did; a friend of mine saved it to tape long enough for me to see it.
I've never been good at understanding spoken Klingon, but I'm fairly
certain the first scene was really garbage, though at least they had the
right "sounds".  There was a very short bit spoken late in the show that
sounded like it was at least derived. (ie. actor making the best of
'real Klingon' lines)

I didn't get to sit down with it and really try to work out what was being
said, though.

...Paul

 **        Have a question that reality just can't answer?        **
    "Ninja monkeys are meeting as we speak, plotting my demise."

Back to archive top level