tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jun 11 09:50:54 2004

Re: Klingon in "Daddy Day Care"?

qurgh ([email protected])

I saw it, but it didn't really make an inpact on me. Even if it had started off
as good Klingon, the child they had speaking it really didn't have any idea, as
far as I can remember anyway. I only watched it once and it didn't inspire me
to go back and delve further into it.

I do remember that the Trek facts given in it seemed off, so if they didn't look
them up I doubt they looked up the Klingon.

I did hear that an episode of ER had some Klingon in it recently too, anyone see
that?

qurgh

ghItlh De'vID jonwI' <[email protected]>:

> I followed a link from Qov's blog (bo logh) to the Internet
> Movie Database and was surprised to find that the movie
> "Daddy Day Care" has Klingon dialogue in it.  Has anyone
> seen this movie?  Was the Klingon in it any good (i.e.
> reasonable attempt at Okrandian Klingon), or was it made-up
> nonsense?
>
> --
> De'vID

For a free wizage.net web based email address, email me!

Back to archive top level