tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jun 04 06:08:38 2004

Q: "Unique subject string"?

m . maurer ([email protected])

Quapla'

Sorry for not posting in tlhingan Hol, but this is to complicate for me
to post it not in english. I guess even my english isn't the best you've
ever seen, but it has to be good enough, I have no better one.

My question: Is it possible to place a string like "tlhingan Hol" at the
beginning of the subject line? This would help a lot to use filters in e-=
mail
programs.

Thank you in advance and have a nice day and weekend.

Qoram, veSjoH'a' puqloD (I'm not sure whether or not the position of ever=
word is correct, but this way it looks pretty good) ;-))

Back to archive top level