tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jun 04 09:06:21 2004

Re: Q: "Unique subject string"?

Susan Farmer ([email protected])

> Quapla'
>
> Sorry for not posting in tlhingan Hol, but this is to complicate for me
> to post it not in english. I guess even my english isn't the best you've
> ever seen, but it has to be good enough, I have no better one.
>
> My question: Is it possible to place a string like "tlhingan Hol" at the
> beginning of the subject line? This would help a lot to use filters in e-=
> mail
> programs.

I'll second that request!  All of my other email lists have the list
name like [tlhIngan] at the start of each subject name.  This list
makes every spam filter I've tried unusable -- none of these messages
come through becuse of the percieved gibberish.

Susan (back to lurking)

Back to archive top level