tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jun 03 06:54:39 2004

Re: mu' lo' QaQ 'oSbogh mu'tlheghmey

In a message dated 2004-06-02 6:11:17 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[email protected] writes:

> Where possible, the examples should come from canon; that way, we know
> we're using the word correctly and not imposing our own assumptions on
> it.

Agreed.  ALL of the appropriate canon should be used for each given word.
But as you indicated, some of the words have simply never been used in canon.
Yet the words *are* used, and as long as the source is given, non-canon should
be included too, especially if it's not really controversial.

lay'tel SIvten

Back to archive top level