tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jan 28 13:29:56 2004

Re: Klingon movies revisited

Teresh000 ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

In a message dated 1/28/2004 1:30:16 PM Eastern Standard Time, Shamammd writes:

> In a message dated 1/28/2004 1:10:31 PM Eastern Standard Time,
> [email protected] writes:
> -- ter'eS
> ja'
>
> I've just become aware of two fan-produced sites with movies
> based on the characters from TOS: Star Trek: New Voyages and
> Starship Exeter. They appear to have "copyright infringement"
> written all over them, yet they exist, and appear to have done
> so for quite a while.
>
> So, if these folks can do it, why couldn't a group of Klingon enthusiasts?
> -----------------------------
>

> nuq jatlh? nuqDaq?  vIlegh vIneHqu'! website URL HInob!

Star Trek: New Voyages:
http://www.5yearmission.com

Starship Exeter:
http://homepage.mac.com/starshipexeter

And (as qu'qul noted) The Hidden Frontier:
http://www.hiddenfrontier.org

> "So, if these folks can do it, why couldn't a group of
> Klingon enthusiasts?"
>
> HISlaH!  jIQochbe'!   That would be cool! Me wantie! LOL

I think this resolves any lingering doubts I had. As
far as I'm concerned, {Hov leng: Qo'noS tamey} is a go!

-- ter'eS

Back to archive top level