tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Jan 10 15:51:38 2004

Re: QUESTION....

ja' DOOM_er:
>And we really could use one more book IMHO, there are still many
>grammatical things which are unclear (a truckload of new words would be
>nice too, but of lesser importance I think), it seems to me the language
>isn't entirely 'complete' yet.

De' chu' muchbogh paq DaneH'a'?  jIQoch.  Holmaj wIghajbogh wIjatlhlaH.
Huvbe' 'op pabHey, pabHeyvetlh wIbuSnISbe'.  'ach Hoch De' boSlu'chugh,
jIQuchbej.

Are you talking about another book with new material?  I'm inclined to the
view that there's plenty of material to work with already.  Putting all of
what we have in one easily accessible book would be great, though.

-- ghunchu'wI'

Back to archive top level