tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Jan 04 15:12:13 2004

Re: QUESTION....

DOOM_er ([email protected])

At 21:48 4-1-2004 +0100, you wrote:
>I've asked MO once if he was planning to make another book on the Klingon
>language.
>He answered that this is not his decision, he only makes one if he is told
>to do so by Paramount Pictures.

Really?? If this is true, then we'll most likely never see another book on
tlhIngan Hol by MO. :( I mean, if Paramount can't even be bothered anymore
to use proper tlhIngan Hol in their series (Enterprise and such), what are
the odds of them ever sanctioning the release of another book??
So Paramount owns tlhIngan Hol so completely that MO can't even write a
book on it unless Paramount says it's ok?

DOOM_er

Back to archive top level