tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Jan 10 16:21:26 2004

Re: Klingon localization of GNOME (was Re: Localisation Guide)

Christian Einfeldt ([email protected])

On Friday 09 January 2004 15:54, Stephen Holmes wrote:
> Is there a supported Klingon font supported in the Gnome distro?

I don't know.  We are localizing Klingon to OpenOffice.org.  We are
looking for Klingonists who are interested in assisting with the
translation.

The web site is here.

http://www.pathtech.org/klingon/

It is a private web site and list so far, so that you will
need to register for the web site, and then you will automatically be
subscribed to our mailing list, which is small, so that you won't
receive tons of email.  At this point, we are manually approving
registration applications, so if it takes 24 hours or so before you
get an email approving you, please bear with us.  Thanks for your
interest!

Christian Einfeldt, aka qoloS