tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Dec 18 04:33:39 2004

Re: Beginner's Grammarian

ngabwI' ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol po'wI']

----- Original Message -----
From: "d'Armond Speers, Ph.D." <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Friday, December 17, 2004 11:58 AM
Subject: Beginner's Grammarian

> In that spirit, it is time to pass the BG betleH to a new warrior.  For
> the
> past year ngabwI' has served as our ambassador of grammar for newcomers to
> the warrior's tongue, and he has been both diligent and skilled in
> discharging his duty.  We should all take a minute to reflect with
> appreciation on his dedication and service.  Thanks, ngabwI'!

qay'be'. 'ach HIvanQo', Huch yIjaD! }}: )

"You're welcome. But no applause, please, just money." }}: )

motlhbe'pu' DISvam. qep'a'Daq jIjeSpu', 'ej pa' tetlhvam jeSwI'pu' law'
vIqIH. Dubbej tlhIngan Hol laHwIj, SovwIj je.

latlh po'wI'pu' vItlho'nIS.ngaq munob Hoch 'ej Qu'wIj Qatlh bongeDmoHta'.

jIjat DaH 'e' vImev. }}: )

> And in turn, let's raise our HIvje'mey in a rousing chorus of
> congratulations to our new Beginner's Grammarian, QeS lagh.

qaHoy', jupwI'!

--ngabwI' 'utlh
jatlh Huch, 'ach bom yuch!
HovpoH 702431.7