tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Dec 18 07:57:41 2004

Re: Beginner's Grammarian

QeS lagh ([email protected])

>Well folks, it's that time of year again.  The morning air is chilled, dew
>turns to frost, the first flakes of winter snow start to fall (or the first
>drifts of winter blizzards, depending on where you are).

Or the first summer storms, if one happens to be in Australia. {{:P

>In that spirit, it is time to pass the BG betleH to a new warrior.  For the
>past year ngabwI' has served as our ambassador of grammar for newcomers to
>the warrior's tongue, and he has been both diligent and skilled in
>discharging his duty.  We should all take a minute to reflect with
>appreciation on his dedication and service.  Thanks, ngabwI'!

yaHDaj quvmoH ngabwI', 'ej quv'eghmoH. HemnIS. qaStaHvIS DISvam, jupwI'
mojpu' ngabwI' 'ej Qu'vamvaD muQaHta'. vIvanqu'. majQa', maqoch, 'ej
qatlho'!

>And in turn, let's raise our HIvje'mey in a rousing chorus of
>congratulations to our new Beginner's Grammarian, QeS lagh.  He has been a
>constant and competent participant on the list for a long time now, and has
>proven himself worthy of the respect and confidence of his peers.
>Congratulations, QeS lagh!

DuHvammo' Satlho'. yaHvam vIquvmoH 'e' vIHech 'ej 'e' vItul.

'ej DaH chaq *Australia*Daq Holmaj vInenchoHmoHlaH. qo'vamDaq tamlaw'taH
Hoch tlhIngan Hol jatlhwI'; 'e' vIchoHmoH vIneH. qo'vam boDabchugh, HIrI';
chaq qepHom wIqaSmoHlaH.

>DaH, tlhIngan Hol yIbuSqa'.

toH! Sutlhob boneHchugh, petlhob! reH jIjangrup. tamqu'taH tetlh;
wItamHa'qa'moHjaj.

QeS lagh

not nItoj Hemey ngo' juppu' qan je
     - Ubykh Hol vIttlhegh

Find love today with ninemsn personals. Click here:
http://ninemsn.match.com?referrer=hotmailtagline

Back to archive top level