tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Dec 17 08:59:30 2004

Beginner's Grammarian

d'Armond Speers, Ph.D. ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol po'wI']

Well folks, it's that time of year again.  The morning air is chilled, dew
turns to frost, the first flakes of winter snow start to fall (or the first
drifts of winter blizzards, depending on where you are).  It is a time of
ending, and of new beginnings.

In that spirit, it is time to pass the BG betleH to a new warrior.  For the
past year ngabwI' has served as our ambassador of grammar for newcomers to
the warrior's tongue, and he has been both diligent and skilled in
discharging his duty.  We should all take a minute to reflect with
appreciation on his dedication and service.  Thanks, ngabwI'!

And in turn, let's raise our HIvje'mey in a rousing chorus of
congratulations to our new Beginner's Grammarian, QeS lagh.  He has been a
constant and competent participant on the list for a long time now, and has
proven himself worthy of the respect and confidence of his peers.
Congratulations, QeS lagh!

DaH, tlhIngan Hol yIbuSqa'.

--
Holtej 'utlh, List Admin