tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Aug 21 04:56:53 2004

Qapla

Lady K'Lyssia ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

I hope it's success at least. I asked my husband to check his computer the
other day for virus' and he told me it was clean (after he had problems even
calling up his virus scan) I noted that the recent emails to the list have
been sent when his computer online - so I got on it today and reloaded
McAfee from their site - after running it myself I found over 200 files with
Bagle infecting them. Since we share an in home wireless network, between
the computers I think that's how his machine was using my email address to
annoy the list.

Crossing fingers that takes care of this problem. If not C4 may be my next
option for all of the computers in the house.

Carol (Lady K'Lyssia) Hightshoe
www.wolfsingerpubs.com
www.klyssia.com
http://www.livejournal.com/users/klyssia/
Don't Write What You Know; Write What You Care About -- Passionately!

Back to archive top level