tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Aug 12 20:39:53 2004

Re: Klingon WOTD: jogh (n)

ja' Voragh:
>It's not official, but some people use *{jogh wa'DIch} "Alpha Quadrant",
>*{jogh cha'DIch} "Beta Quadrant", *{jogh wejDich} "Gamma Quadrant" and
>*{jogh loSDIch} "Delta Quadrant" when discussing the Trek universe.

I swap the last two in recognition of the apparently changed Greek alphabet
of Star Trek's 24th Century.  The tricorder controls -- and the galaxy's
quadrants -- are labeled in the order Alpha, Beta, Delta, and Gamma.

But that's probably just me.

-- ghunchu'wI'

Back to archive top level