tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Aug 09 14:43:44 2004

Re: tlhIngan maH!

In a message dated 2004-08-08 8:40:39 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[email protected] writes:

> So close, but if you notice, they spelled out "tlhIngan maH",
> individually, the letters "t", "l", "h"...  And then they simply
> capitalized the I and H by making them bigger (compare the last glyph with
> the third glyph, you can see they took an "h" and just made it big.
>
> Sigh.  When will marketing people realize, when you market to geeks like
> us, we're going to NOTICE these things!
>
> ..Paul

Not only that, but the spelling is actually:  " t l h I ng g a ng     m a H
", with 'ng' instead of 'n' in both cases.
(I used single spaces to separate the characters (in the original the only
space is between the two words) and capital 'I' and 'H' to indicate the
larger-sized letters (they are not actually capital forms of 'i' and 'h').  HolQeD
v1n1p18.   reH taHjaj HolQeD tlhIngan Hol je!

lay'tel SIvten

Back to archive top level