tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Aug 10 05:05:52 2004

Re: Wiki

Thorwald Peeters ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

<quote who="James R. Johnson">
> How did Klingon get a Wiki?  I'm trying to start an OE Wiki, and could use
> some help.
>
> James

By wiki you mean a language-specific filespace on www.wikipedia.org?

Trying to find the prefered word for filespace on wikipedia.org I stumbled
on this page:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Multilingual_coordination

Try to find it there.
If you want a language to be included they have to develop a wiki "plugin"
for that language and you as a requester need to find many many people or
at least a few prolific ones to fill the space given to you.

At least, that's what I think needs to happen...

Thorwald Peeters
a.k.a. qa'pIn qorghon puqloD, q'meQ tuq
a.k.a. SoplaHtaHwI'
yuch betleH 'obe' la'quv