tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Oct 20 22:41:37 2003

Benjamin Franklin

timhagg ([email protected])

The cover of the latest HolQeD (12,3) has a picture of "Benjamin
Franklin" (putting an even greater strain on Hodgkins's Law of Parallel
Planet Development) writing something.  I can make out some of the
words;

1st line - tlhIng,  (possibly the first three letters of Klingon)

2nd line - may,  be fair

3rd line - qun, history or to scold
			and something with an "r" in it

4th line - charghwI', conqueror or victor

I tried to look up a Franklin quote containing those words (except
Klingon) and drew a blank.

Any one else have any ideas?  I suppose Sam Thorp knows.

Qapla'

tIm

Back to archive top level