tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Nov 29 21:12:25 2003

Re: Star Trek Cinema Movies

Andrew Marrington ([email protected])

> > "QeH" Dajatlh qatlh?
>
> {qatlh} should come first here. TKD 6.3, pg 69-70:

qatlho', ngabwI'

>Now to answer your question: I've always understood the title to mean "The
>'anger' of Khan". It has never occurred to me, personally, to interpret the
>word "Wrath" to mean "righteous vengeance", though that is a legitimate
>meaning of the word "wrath". I never seemed to "fit".

'oHvaD *Khan bortaS* pong neHpu' {Nicholas Meyer}.

{Also, according to my dictionary, bortaS just means revenge, not righteous
vengeance. "The Revenge of Khan" fits for me just as well as "The Wrath of
Khan". "The Righteous Vengeance of Khan" doesn't though.}

ma'Sa

Back to archive top level