tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Nov 17 11:46:11 2003

Re: Online Klingon Sliderule

Joel Anderson ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

<<Please refresh my memory about Klingon math, or rather, about non-zero number systems in any base. Specifically, how do you convert from regular zeroed base-10 to non-zero base-3?>>

Hm - hard to explain without reiterating DloroH or my articles for HolQeD.  You can download my VB3 Kalculator for windows (http://members.aol.com/jpklingon/math/).  You can type base 10 integers in a window and it will convert them.  My calculator does only integer arithmetic.   I'll maybe do a page on this - the "decimal point" which I find very hard to explain.  (But it can be done, as DloraH has shown).

* Joel Anderson * [email protected]*
*************************************
* wej jIH mutlhobtaH,  vIjangta'    *
* qaStaHvIS mujatlhtaH, vIQoyta'    *
*****************      Isaiah 65:24 *
*  http://JustPray.MrKlingon.org    *

--- [email protected] wrote:
In a message dated 11/16/2003 3:09:59 PM Eastern Standard Time, [email protected] writes:

> My special addition is the Klingon rule, based on DloraH's excellent investigations into the ancient Klingon mathematics. His brass Slide Rule is here: http://www2.rpa.net/~cheesbro/mi.htm.

-- ter'eS

Sign up for FREE email from MrKlingon.org at http://www.MrKlingon.org
    qatlh tlhIngan Hol Dajatlhbe'? * Why NOT say it in Klingon?

Back to archive top level