tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Nov 01 13:21:17 2003

Barkley rur ghaH

Hakuohalakahiki Dei nucis naHQun El dios de piña ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

English
On this week’s Enterprise.
Do you know if that Xindi was played by the same actor as Lt. Barkley?

Klingon Translation
'entepray'DajDaq Hoghvam.
[Barkley] [Xindi] ghetwI''a'? boSov?

Back into English
On this week's Enterprise.
Do you know if the Xindi pretender (actor) Barkley?

Please don't correct my grammer without answering my question.
Yes, I know that {-Daq} does not work in the sense I'm using it.
I didn't know any other way to cast the sentence.
Also, a week can probably not posess anything.
Any suggestions?

~naHQun;
tlhInganpu' tIQ Qun

http://www.angelfire.com/tx4/purpleelaphants/tlhInganHol/SIq.html