tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed May 28 12:47:46 2003

Wiki in Klingon?

I received this note recently - Not something I have time, inclination, or skill to do - but I'm sure they'd appreciate input from some motivated Klingonist:

I am a contributor to the online encyclopedia Wikipedia
(www.wikipedia.org) whose goal is to produce a complete and accurate
encyclopedia writen from a neutral point of view. I invite you to come
by and check out, maybe register an account. I'd be VERY tickled to see
if you and fellow speakers of Klingon would like to develop the Klingon
version of the encyclopedia. (See Multilingual coordination:
http://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Multilingual_coordination) I'm
focusing my efforts on learning Esperanto myself, but I've still got my
dictionary and Conversational Klingon tape. :-)

Hope to see you there!

   -------------------------------

* Joel Anderson * [email protected]*
*************************************
* wej jIH mutlhobtaH,  vIjangta'    *
* qaStaHvIS mujatlhtaH, vIQoyta'    *
*  http://JustPray.MrKlingon.org    *
>~mark

Sign up for FREE email from MrKlingon.org at http://www.MrKlingon.org
    qatlh tlhIngan Hol Dajatlhbe'? * Why NOT say it in Klingon?

Select your own custom email address for FREE! Get [email protected] w/No Ads, 6MB, POP & more! http://www.everyone.net/selectmail?campaign=tag

Back to archive top level