tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed May 21 14:49:49 2003

RE: Learning

From: susan [mailto:[email protected]]
Subject: Learning

>I am having a difficult time learning Klingon. How long have most of
you been learning?  How much time do you put into it?  I have the tape
"Conversational Klingon" . I also have TKD.  The trouble with the tape
is there is no book to follow along. I really need to see what I am
hearing.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.  Susan

Susan, where do you live?  Check out http://kli.org/stuff/qepHom.html
regularly to see if there's a qepHom you can attend.  If not, post your
general location on the list to see if there are others near you that
you could meet with to practice and learn.  In any case, plan to go to
the qep'a' (http://kli.org/stuff/qepa.html) and attend the beginners
classes.

Jeremy

Back to archive top level