tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon May 19 03:52:54 2003

TKD - vocabulary

Hallo, can anyone help me understand a few words from TKD that I encountered
and so far not fully grok?

DICTIONARY:
bIreQtagh - bregit lung. What is this?
DenIb Qatlh – Denebian slime devil. Some animal?
qevaS – kevas. What is it?
qelI’qam - kellicam. What is it? Some unit of measure, I suppose.
Qab – theragen. What is it?
tIjwI’ghom - boarding party. Does this mean a group of people who eat
together, or a group of people who together attack another ship?
tIjwI' - boarder. This means eater are attacker?
tIj - eat or attack?
toplIn – topaline. What is it?

Thank you for any comments.

QaroH