tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri May 02 20:29:10 2003

Re: KLBC Dates and Time

This happens to be a question of interest to me. I have, despite my best
efforts, not been able to find any information on this subject. (I wanted to
create a Klingon calendar system using canon sources, preferably Okrandian.
AFAIK, the only time Okrand has ever said anything about time was in CK, and
the TNG episodes give very little info on the subject. ) Everything I have
is on my site, but much of it is arbitrary. You're welcome to look at it.

--ngabwI'
HovpoH juHDaq:
http://web.tampabay.rr.com/ngabwi/
HovpoH 699986.4